Thursday, September 25, 2008

Key West, Florida!

Hey Everyone! So just to let my Family and Friends know, Yes the Rumors are True! I'm Moving to Key West, Florida! As you all know, I am up in Skagway on an internship for Del Sol. Well Del Sol asked me to transfer to the Key West Store until January 2nd! And of Course i Gladly Accepted! I will have a 3 day break from all the Traveling which i will be Spending at Home with my Wonderful Family! When i get home in January, I will be heading up to Utah State for the Spring Semester! I am really Excited how Everything has Worked Out, and am STOKED to Start Another Adventure ! I'll be Posting my Key West Adventures On This Blog So Keep Checking!

4 comments:

Ally said...

Hooray Becca! We are so happy for you!

Bobbie said...

Lucky!! That sounds like so much fun!! Good for you!

Halfords said...

It looks like you've had fun Becca. But I'm way excited to see you when you come home!! I miss the good ol' days

Halfords said...

It's Amanda by the way...