Saturday, September 6, 2008


..VEry RAndom STory..

This was my first week in Alaska. On Our way home from my first Bonfire,
we got tired and laid in the road.As we Continued on home, we Met Hunter and his friends...
Needless to say, they were a wild bunch.
The next few weeks i was taken to "Drunken Pirate Parties"...And Summer Solstice Parties... We Had fun taking pictures for the Del Sol Newsletter.On the 4th of July I actually ran AND Finished a 2K...I was Extremely Proud of myself .The Parade here wasn't Nearly as good as Provo's
But we Did pick up some sweet Candy... Before the Nighttime Festivities, All of us Del Sol Girls went to Dinner..On our way to the Town Dance,
Me and Kendra played Ring-Around-the Rosies with the Neighborhood Children.. We Were ready for a Fantastic night!I don't think i have Ever had a Happier Face :) ...
Or felt more Patriotic..!
We Danced with all the younguns...
And met People that we Have Definitely not seen Since .

Beer Breath is gross.

(I think the Del Sol Girls were the only Sober ones in Town)

Me and Hunter hehe
We Met very strange People On this 4th of July Night..
But Grew Closer together :) (This is where you say, "Awee")

Their were definitely Strange Moments..

And Funny Ones..
We Climbed into Weird Places...And Pulled on A mans Tail.. He wasn't too Happy..The memorable night was finished
watching Fireworks over the ocean.The Next Few Days were filled with Shopping Trips..But was cut short because of the Strong Wind.A few Days Later on a Hike, I fell off a train and Really. Really.
Hurt my Butt...
But was able to Recover and go on some beautiful Hikes!
I Have become a fan of the Beatles up in the ole Skag Town,
Which was the inspiration for this Picture.
"All we Need is Love"
We've Definitely had some crazzy nights!
Playing Dress-up Is our favorite Past Time Activity
I Love my Shmeeka BAby More than Ever !
We Found a Skateboard and it Made My Day...
Until I fell.On the 24th of July, We Celebrated by acting like Gangsters..And Had Some Very Yummy Soup!Ali's Birthday was A Very Special dayWe Even Went to our Favorite Thai Restaurant to Celebrate!Hunters Birthday was a little too CrazyHe was Saying Weird things Like, "Yes Ms. Daisy"So I took His Beer away and told him no no no.
(And then i taught him about the Word of Wisdom :)
Me and Allyssa are Tight.We had to leave Hunter's Party because it got to crazy for us :) But were surprised when we came home too.. A Cross Dresser?
Very Strange Man.
When the Salmon Came into Skagways Rivers,
It was very exciting ..We Tried Catching One But Failed Tremendously.First Jenna Left Us.Then Kendra Followed.And Took My Baby Meeka With :(
Only one more Month till im outta this Place.
The End.
Here's Some Scenary Pictures!
This Reminds me of Bella/Edwards Meadow..





Favorite time of the Day. When The Tourists Leave :)

I know I know this was the Gayest thing ever. But i have been working since 8 this morning by myself and it is now 4. and its been so so slow. So to put it lightly, I'm a little outta my mind.

2 comments:

Halfords said...

Becca Becca! I miss you. It's cousin Amanda by the way. I was just remembering the good old days that we would see how long I could hold you up in the air on my feet. Good times!

Makenzie said...

Hey Becca! your blog is SO cute. i loved all of your pictures..especially the ones with all the puppies :]