Thursday, October 2, 2008

San Diego!!!

Before returning to Utah, Me and my Roomate Ali went straight to San Diego too catch up on some sun! We've done some pretty fun stuff including a HUGE Shopping Spree and a trip to the San Diego Zoo and Cornado Beach! This was my first vacation without my Mom and Dad planning out tickets and cars and hotels... it has been very strange for me .. so i'm so lucky Ali took over the "mom" position and taught me everything i need to know ! (She carried all our tickets for places and the maps and stuff its kinda funny!) Anyways great vacation! I'll be flying back to Utah on Saturday Afternoon at 4 and then i leave for Florida on Tuesday!
Busy Busy but I LOVE THIS LIFE!



DAY ONE

Ali and I Spent all day today Shopping! There are no clothing shops in Skagway.. Well none that i would shop at. So this was a very significant day for both of us! First shopping in 4 months! We went to Old Town, Seaport Village, and the Plaza. 5 STORIES of Shopping! We were in Heaven!

All in all... it was a Fantastic Day!






Very Windy in the Trolley


Del Sol San Diego!


I'm so Happy..


















No comments: