Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween...A Beloved Holiday for many Young People in America. The Question is, What is the Age when a Person Becomes to "Old" to Dress up? My Answer is NEVER. My roomates and I had an amazing Halloween! After Hours of Cutting, and Glueing we Made the best Costumes i've ever Seen. We all Dressed up as Different Color Crayons. Scroll Down for the Rest of the Story :) This was the First time in my Life i wore Fake Eyelashes! It was Quite an Experience!
Bre. Me.
Me and Hollie

The 4 Crayolas

So We were all Hanging out at this Costume Party and It was Announced that there was gonna be a "Sexiest Costume Contest"...

So of Course we Entered.AND WON THE HIGH PRIZE OF $250 DOLLARS!We Took Pictures with People for the Rest of the Night haha!We Were Pretty Much Celebrities hahaha
Me and my Best Friend Kallie!

Water :)

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

That looks like fun!!! And you are so gorgeous (don't let that go to your head:) But you are!!!! And I agree I love to dress up too!!

Unknown said...

you crack me up! :) love the costume and how cool that you won 250 bucks. don't you owe me some money??? :)