Friday, August 1, 2008

Some More Skagway Fun!


I have been having a BLAST in Skagway! I Absolutely LOVE it here! I have been doing some pretty sweet stuff lately so here are some pics!





We had A church activity to celebrate Utah's Birthday on the 24th of July. There was a 3 legged race, an egg toss, and so much more :)




I took it nice and Slow and ended up WINNING. Because the other people dropped their eggs :)

We Lost this one ;)


Driving Home...Lets Just be Honest... We weren't there for that long :)

My Roomates Are my new Best Friends!

The Song we were listening too had a gun shot in it every few seconds...Hence the Pictures.








On Monday I had the opportunity to go on a helicopter to one of the many Alaskan Glaciers. It was a Beautiful flight! But the fun part about this trip is when we landed on the Glacier... I got to go Dog Sledding :) It was soo fun! And guess what.. this whole excursion... WAS FREE!

Me and Ali were So Excited!

Waiting for The Helicopter to Land!

Some Views From The Helicopter!

The Ice Looked So Blue it Was Beautiful!

Another Glacier...

About 300 Huskies Live up Here all Summer Long


On the Glacier!

On the Dog Sled! We had 10 Alaskan Huskies Pulling us!


THE CUTEST PUPPIES EVER!

Gangster Snowman that Our Friend Noah Built

Noah's Dog Cheyenne

Crevasse

No comments: